Saturday 17 June 2023

POLIMERICKS from Tory Brexitstan

My guardian angel sent me these political limericks (polimericks) to keep me sane while enduring the Tory Brexdemic. The angel instructed me to share them with the world. Listen, my children, and you shall hear of the shameless liars who kicked your rear. 


There once was a PM of the day,
Who said, the courts are in my way.
He hatched a cruel plan
He didn't give a damn
The law must simply give way.








There once was a Theresa named May
Who said, Brexit's the work of a day.
The EU will give up
As soon as I gear up.
Now she's feeling a sense of Dis-May.





There once was a Scotsman named Haggis
Who said Brexit is going to shag us.
I voted Remainer,
Now I'm a Complainer.
Out of Europe England has dragged us.



There once was a Boris named Johnson

Who said, Brexit has been by me be won. 
I'm your greatest PM,
A wonderful gem
Such a damn brilliant son of a gun.





There was a young man from the City
Who said, my life was once so pretty.
I once was a banker
I'm now just a wanker.
Brexit has made everything shitty. 








Polimericks, c. 2019-22

If you enjoyed this post and would like to become a follower of my blog, just click on the blue "FOLLOW" button on the right side of the first page. Below there you can also find my previous posts. Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment